A little bit of me

The admin of this blog is Ajayi Aishat as this blog is not for her but for the people who read, comment and love.

 I am Ajayi Aishat, I am first a black Nigerian  young lady who is very passionate about whatever I want to do, I do not like to be boxed, i do not like too many rules as they just hinder my sense of creativity.
I am an only child of Mr and Mrs Ajayi, I hail from Kwara state(sometimes i wish  i was hausa, sadly i am not), i attended St.Bernedette Nur & Pri schl Akoka, Lagos, then i proceeded to Lagos State Model College Meiran (up school! Up Model!!) and then Babcock University where i studied Business Administration(tho i have a major problem with Maths and Accounting) but for my love for broadcasting i later attended Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria where i studied Basic Presentation. I have been here and there with jobs but now am just pursuinig my dreams of broadcasting especially radio.
I am quite a religious person with love for music, movies, books (a reader usually becomes a writer). I am a hopeless romantic and a sucker for love, my Zodiac sign is Pisces so you can figure the rest. I love all my friends (new or old). I fear hell, poverty and failure while I love to laugh a lot, I love to have fun, I am a quite a crazy being. Wow! i could go on can't I? but whatever you need to know more please ask me in your comments like I usually say I am what you see, I can never remain at home.
IG: @winninn_11, twitter: @winning_11, facebook: Ajayi Aishat Omolara, Email: olaonipekunlara@gmail.com
I Love you All.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Are Precious Too

How Hungry Are You?

PULL THE PLUG: A Story!