The Pepper Soup....

I had this incredibly delicious pepper soup that I can't stop thinking and talking about. kai! I had the head of the fish and I couldn't battle it well (me of all people) cos it was so big and  I was soo full, we were 4 on the table and we couldn't finish the soup and fresh fish plus yam on the side. this place is around Opebi beside the Famous Adebola house. I recommend that you to go there with an empty stomach and lots of patience because your order will be freshly cooked when you go there,we were all too full (you know that kain bellefull you loosen your belt and still no space) I have never been filled to the brim like that in my life and not with PEPPER SOUP, I didn't know how I got home home, I slept full-clothed but in the end it was fun and I wasn't depressed about not having a date or  a Val's gift.
Because whether you got the gifts, the romance and the assurance of a lifetime together... now the day is over
or whether you weren't gifted, you spent the day thinking how bleak and sad your romantic life  is....now the day is over
or whether you know or don't know yet that will collect the certificate of your Val's day sometime around November....now the day is over.
But For the singles, we have another 365 days to get on the train of love. But that pepper soup shaaaa!

And I really want to know how you spent your Valentines day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Are Precious Too

How Hungry Are You?

PULL THE PLUG: A Story!