How Hungry Are You?

Oh! we all want something, whether it be love, money, fame, power, stability, peace just mention it you may not have figured it out yet but the fact is we all want something and figuring it out is not rocket science you just have to find whatever it is that seem lacking in your life or that thing you see other people with and wish so bad that you want it. After getting this, the next question is how bad do want what it? what is the length you are willing to go to get what you want? what most people do not know is how hungry you are for what you want( i mean the zeal and passion) causes a certain force that will deliver what you want with the same amount of hunger you have for it from the universe or from the Divine if you are quite religious, I mean it is very evident in our everyday lives isn't said that from the abundance of the heart.....you know the rest. Now I do not the mean the kind of hunger that drives psychopaths to do crazy stuffs like killing or slandering or blackmailing another person or terrible stuffs like that.

But have you been seeking to get something from someone? it could be a job, a favor, a raise, an appointment? just remember everyone wants something as difficult as it may seem, with lots of research and talking to people around this individual (which shows the hunger you have) please find what he/ she needs and deliver and Baam! you might just get an appointment with this person to prove yourself worthy of whatever he/she has that you need.
For me I want Love and I am so hungry for it that no matter how many times I have been heart broken I still give Love a try and not just the Romantic love, I mean Agape.
Now My question to you is what do you really want and how hungry are you?....... Please do reply in your comments. I Love you all.

Comments

  1. please do comment, like I wrote before the blog is for you i am just the admin, please feed me back let me know what you feel about it. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want love and I want it so bad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, I do hope you are taking the necessary steps towards this Love you want so bad the comment.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the comment, I do hope you are working on the Love you want so bad

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want money i need God most especially...nyoda fin iz secondary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Money will definitely come as long as you work, God is always here, he never sleeps nor slumber remember, whenever you call on Him, He will answer you

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the comment, Money will definitely come as long as you work, God is always here, he never sleeps nor slumber remember, whenever you call on Him, He will answer you

      Delete
  5. I want a ministry job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. Am sure if you apply for this desired job and you have lots of patience (and your daddy knows somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody that is related to a minister), the job will come dear

      Delete
  6. I want HATLAB ice-cream!!!!! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://youthsalary.com/?user=95650

    click and start earning money ijust made $300

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Are Precious Too

PULL THE PLUG: A Story!