New Look Blog

Hi Lovers, 25th was my birthday, Happy Birthday to me!!! this blog is a birthday gift to myself, and i know it has been a while, so many issues network being a major one (i am resolving that do not fret) and also I have been ill, i am better now thanks.
i just want to introduce the new pages to you as i hope you visit and comment like i always beg;
THE DEAR DIARY PAGE is really just about me and whatever is happening in my life, it is somewhat where i wanna go to let the little voices in my head come out, if you want to have a sneak peek into my head, dear diary is the place for you.
THE FANTASIES PAGE is a page i recommend ladies to visit often, it is a page that will feature pictures of most of our fantasies (the 6-packs, abs, butts, legs, handsomeness, cuteness and so on) and this page will not be only me, we all need to contribute. this page will allow us discuss, dissect and analyse and just let it out. Who says only the male folks have to this opportunity, here's ours and we should make it work.
THE GOSSIP PAGE is basically for entertainment news, the who broke up with whom?, who wore what?, and things like that, we will trash it to the fullest like gossips do, we would throw some fashion, and life news in there too.
READERS TALE is a page after my heart but it is for you, it is yours and yours alone. so if you have stories you wanna share, if you have special talents in poems, short stories, experiences, song lyrics news you heard and you know people should hear it too, this is an opportunity. all you gotta do is send them to me- olaonipekunlara@gmail.com or chantezy2@yahoo.com and i sure will let post them for you bcos like i said earlier i am just the admin of this blog, it is about you.
ASK THE ORACLE PAGE  is for question for my computer geek friend, whatever you need to know about computer especially programming will be delivered to you, just ask on the page, he will get it and get your answers to you.
MAKE IT UP & PICTURE OF THE WEEK are just side attractions the former being for my make up works and the latter just random interesting pictures that i think should be shared. MY WORDS will be on soon.
You can also place your adverts on the blog for free (at least for now loool!), please send me pictures of whatever you want to advertise am sure it will get to your target audience.
So friends and Lovers this is what I have worked on your blog, i hope you like my managing it for you and feed me back on what you feel should be added, subtracted or formatted.

Send all stories, pictures and whatever you to share to olaonipekunlara@gmail.com or chantezy2@yahoo.com







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Are Precious Too

How Hungry Are You?

PULL THE PLUG: A Story!