Ajayi Aisha Presents - The Journey!!


Hey Lovers it is a long time coming, I am so happy and elated about this idea. I have always known I would write fiction but I did not know it was going to be this fast but I'm grateful though, the inspiration of this story is from God, friends and a special someone. They push me to the limit and I just want to be better for them especially the latter.

The journey will be a story about Self confidence, respect and esteem. it charcterises two sisters born on the same day but seem world apart. I am super excited because I know I will not disappoint you. So join me on this trip as I bring to you "THE JOURNEY" with it's main characters as Hassana and Hussena, watch out to read the plots, twists and all the drama.
Please help make this journey an interesting one has I really need your support, this is will be my first written fiction and I admit I cannot do it alone. Read, Comment and like. I Love You all.

Ps: I am still sorting out Images so as to make this fun, please bear with me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Are Precious Too

How Hungry Are You?

PULL THE PLUG: A Story!