Unrequited Love


Hello Lovelies! How you doing? Today we're vulnerable and digging deep into our super emotional side. This post is a short literature that was inspired by the depth and wells of love emotions that we all face. Whether male or female everybody has once loved someone who never returned the favor.
And as such, i'd love to hear from you? write my next post for me, tell me your experience about the love you gave and never got back to you.

Unrequited Love: One sided love, not returned.

Image result for unrequited love

Hey You,
I love you, when & how it happened is still a mystery could it be the day you laid on my proverbial disvirgined couch with my head right on your chest and you were vulnerable so vulnerable I had promised myself and God that I will take care of your heart and help shape you to a sweet refined man?

I love you, don't you see it when how I light up like a bubble of stars when you come around?

I love you, even though you can't see my heart make a flip when you call everyone baby or babe but me. Ha!!. Also even as I usually don't deserve the emoG! (Lol)

Image result for unrequited love
I love you, like the Isrealites & Wall of Jericho, I thought my love would circle your WALL 7 times & above and like Lego you'd disassemble them piece by piece.

Oh! how I hate that I love you, I hate the power you have over my heart, the power in your voice when you call my name, the power in the crescendo of your laugh when end one and immediately begin another, the power in your eyes when mine meet yours & I quickly avert cos I think you can see my soul and prey on my weakness for you.

I love you sha even though you are blind to it or you may actually have a sense of it but deny the power thereof.

😞Unrequited love the saddest kind.

Comments

  1. Funny that we sometimes like those who won't love us back

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's a recipe for dying daily. personally I feel stereotypes and convention be damned, do what makes you happy. if you love someone, tell them! the worst that can happen is you're told no, and you can move on with your life. Not having to worry and second guess oneself: does he like me? does she know that I like her? All the above questions you can solve by putting yourself out there and getting the bandage ripped off once than stewing in uncertainty.

    my two kobo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Are Precious Too

How Hungry Are You?

PULL THE PLUG: A Story!