God, Jesus, The Smoke Cloud


It's another one from my guy Timi Price. Enjoy!

Hey guys,

If you’ve read the first story, the one about Absalom, the old man and the tale of the biggest sacrifice in human history. This is the tale of what happens next when the offering has started, how it is received in the heavens. If you don’t have a sense of humour, kindly just close the page right now.

I still intend to write about how the arrangements of the animals happen, the co-ordination of hundreds of slaughter or sacrificial men, that will be for another day. I’m excited about today.

For those who have decided to see what will happen, come with me on the journey of how it is received in heavens.

Open your mind, follow the story line by line.


So, it’s a beautiful day in heaven, God and Jesus was sitting side by side of course with their smoothies discussing the future of humanity.

“Jesus, I tell you, the future is a lot more interesting, there are cars, then cars that drive themselves, then something called light-rail.” God said, exciting about the future of mankind

“That’s super dope Dad, Can’t wait to see it! The plans you’ve got for mankind, if people know about it now, they gon lose their minds, dad. LOSE-THEIR-MINDS!!!” Jesus responded like a black teenager.

“Yea son, I know right. That’s why I’m God” God said.


“Gat you,dad! Gat you.” Jesus said lightly hitting the chest with the top of hand closed in a fist, then pointing to his dad.

“Isnt it time for our smoothies, Jesus?” God asked,

“Yea, G.O.D, where dem angels incharge of it” Jesus responded with black mannerisms.

Before they finished their sentences, an angel arrived bearing the healthy drinks and handed it to Jesus and God.

From a distance, God saw a smoke emanating from clouds into the heavenlys.

Swiftly, he and Jesus flew to throne of Grace where he presides all over mankind.

“Dad, this smoke appears to be getting larger, it’ll get to the throne of Grace soon.” Jesus said

“Thanks Captain Obvious!” God said, trying to decipher who or what was going on down there.

“Angel Gabriel, I think its one of them sacrifice, that is happening but this is bigger than anyone that I have seen. Could you go down and find out what is happening exactly”

God tries to wave down the smoke as it appears to become thicker.

“J-E-S-U-S!!!!!” God exclaimed, as it seems the smoke might choke him

“Yes, Dad” Jesus replied

“Not you son, I was just describing how alarmed I am at how this smoke is growing exponentially” God tried to explain

“…and you do so by mentioning my name?” Jesus queried.

“It’s a future thing, people exclaim by calling either your name or mine. Since I am God, I can’t call my own name to exclaim, I gotta call yours.” God said

“Get it?!” God continue

“Yea, dad… Cool!” Jesus said

“You know, this is probably where the first case of Asthma happened, I mean this much smoke everywhere.” God said


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Are Precious Too

How Hungry Are You?

PULL THE PLUG: A Story!