Ill-Fitted Couples?

So i was in the mall the other day sitting down gingerly awaiting my friend and trust me i chose the best position to sit and i did not mean to notice couples because if you know me well fine boys would have been the number one choice but i got carried away and i noticed people come in twos, male, female some holding hands, some giggling at each other's dry jokes(i was sure a particular geh didn't find the joke of her ill fitted date funny, i mean c'mon girl! that laugh was a screech with no heart in it) while some were just walking the shiny tiles of the mall with no indication of knowing each other. so it got this my crazy head thinking and i started analyzing (shebi i was less-busy and i figured the wait was going to be long).
Really it is not in my place to judge two people who choose or are still in the process of choosing to be together, but pardon me to have my say and entertain you because wetin my eyes see, my mouth through my hands cannot be quiet. I saw couples where either the lady was well dressed and the guy looks like he just changed from his mechanic work clothes trotting along, trying to catch up with whatever she was saying with such admiration as if she was making a presidential speech while i saw others where reverse is the case where this fresh guy who i knew by the way was with this lady whose jeans and blouse should have been a size smaller to fit her skinny frame and ha! the shoes she decided on were just wrong! she also had this laughable blinged face cap too large to house her un-made hair but the couple that struck me the most were these two fresh people you know that kind of oyinbo freshness, the girl was like me waiting for the guy who was stuck in traffic and when he finally arrived he did not disappoint me (wetin be my own for the matter) but i just couldn't help but think they are ill-fitted and not compatible even with all their froshness the tin pain me no be small the lady seem to me like she wants fun she has been craving and the guy looks really boring. but hey! what do i know? i was a girl sitting at a restaurant by the entrance waiting for a friend who was stuck in traffic for almost an hour who other crazy minds like me might think am dating and say we are so ill-fitted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Are Precious Too

How Hungry Are You?

PULL THE PLUG: A Story!